Your difficulty in sleeping (insomnia)? Try to consume foods for people with insomnia following, eat 90 minutes before bedtime. Your mind will calm down, relax and they will help the body to produce serotonin and melatonin to help sleep soundly.
1. Tea. Which is often used for sleep disorders is chamomille tea. Tea flavor is light and fluffy and has a function of oil content relaxes muscles and calms the mind. Besides drinking, another way for people who are difficulty in sleeping is by soaking a towel or cloth in the tea, wring it out and hanging in the bedroom. The aroma will make you sleep better
2. Bananas, the fruit is easily available and affordable is very suitable for people who are difficult to sleep. Bananas contain high potassium which is about 400 mg to maintain normal sleep. Potassium helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates moisture balance in the body. When the body is experiencing increased stress and potassium metabolism is reduced, the banana will balance it. Bananas also contain magnesium which can relax the muscles so that when I wake up our bodies will feel more fresh.
3. Warm milk. It turned out that milk not only contains calcium that strengthens bones. Calcium also serves to regulate blood pressure remained stable, helping to prevent stress, relax and help lead to the use of tryptophan (a protein that has the effect of making sleep) contained in the milk so it can rest.
4. Honey. A little on the sugar content of honey will merunkan orexin, a hormone in the brain that stimulates the body to always remain always awake and alert.
5. Potatoes. Potatoes can clean the digestive tract of the increased gastric acid that can interfere with tryptophan in the body. So the net digestion of stomach acid that causes insomnia (difficulty in sleeping).
6. Oat meal. Oat meal is a glut of food but not too heavy when eaten before bed. Oat meal is rich in substances that melatonin can accelerate sleep very good food for people who are difficult to sleep.
7. Almond. Tryptophan contained in almonds can make the muscles relax and speed up the bed for a restless sleep.
8. Whole wheat bread. Eating a slice of whole grain bread before sleep will release substances that help insulin tryptophan to the brain that produce serotonin which will help you sleep.
9. Turkey. Among all the food on the most turkey contain tryptophan. Very good eaten with bread wheat and should be eaten on an empty stomach because of the effect of filling.
Well, there is need to consume food for people who have difficulty in sleeping disorders. Good luck.